New Online Bill Pay System Means Changes for Current Auto Pay Customers
The City has a new and improved online bill pay service. An email was recently sent out to our customers about the new payment system, but it has come to our attention that the most important message in the email may not have reached our customers.
June 28, 2022
Due to the new payment system, if you are currently registered for online services, you will need to re-register with the new platform for online account access. This is especially vital for our Auto Pay customers as the new system does not recognize the previous Auto Pay draft you set up. Please visit https://bit.ly/RegisterCOVBillPay to re-register your account and set up your Auto Pay feature.
If you have any questions regarding the new payment service, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 770-385-2000. Please share this information with your friends and neighbors that have City of Covington utilities.
The new service offers more features to easily manage your account anytime, from anywhere. You’ll soon be able to enjoy the convenience of setting up automatic payments, enrolling in e-billing, getting email payment reminders, and more.
You can look forward to being able to:
- Pay your utility bill anytime 24/7 via an easy-to-use online portal
- Manage your account and view up to two years of payment history
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay - save time and avoid late or missed payments
- On the go? Use Pay by Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
- Prefer the phone? You'll be able to use your landline or mobile device to make a payment using our secure, 24/7 automated Pay by Phone feature
Return to list.