Covington Municipal Court
The Covington Municipal Court provides a local forum for the resolution of minor traffic infractions, some misdemeanors, parking citations and city ordinance violations issued within the city limits of Covington.
Select the above button to pay your citation/ticket online
NO COURT WILL BE HELD IN SEPTEMBER 2020.
Please continue to check here for updated information.
HELPFUL NUMBERS & LINKS
- Newton County Jail: 678-628-1400
- Newton County Superior Court: 770-784-2035
- Newton County Probate Court: 770-784-2045
- Newton County District Attorney: 770-784-2070
- Georgia Department of Drivers Services: 678-413-8400 or https://dds.georgia.gov/
- State of Georgia Approved DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Programs: https://dds.georgia.gov/certified-dui-schools-location
How to Reach the Courts
The Covington Municipal Court is located at: