The Covington Mistletoe Market
The 2nd Season of the Covington Mistletoe Market returns on November 18, 2023 to Heirloom Park at the Covington Welcome Center.
The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us and that means the return of the Covington Mistletoe Market! The Mistletoe Market is the perfect holiday shopping experience featuring local artisans, crafts, woodworking, bakers, and more! Come out and support local and enjoy the unique shopping experience. The 2nd Annual Mistletoe Market will be held four dates in 2023:
Saturday, November 18: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Friday, December 1: 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.***
Saturday, December 9: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday, December 16: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The Mistletoe Market is held at Heirloom Park at the Covington Welcome Center, 1143 Oak Street SE, 30014. ***The December 1st Mistletoe Market will be held at Legion Field (3713 Mill Street NE, 30014) in conjunction with the opening night of Lights at Legion, a celebration of community and Christmas trees lighting up Legion Field.
2023 MISTLETOE MARKETS ARE FULL.
THERE IS CURRENTLY A WAITING LIST FOR VENDORS.
Depending on the number of interested vendors, the Market Committee reserves the right to refuse or delay the participation of any vendor regardless if they meet the minimum criteria. We strive to offer our community a variety at our markets, but also value vendor participation. Therefore, there may be multiple vendors who sell similar products.
Submitting an application DOES NOT guarantee a booth space as the 2023 Mistletoe Markets are currently full. Only family friendly items allowed. No cooking/preparing food/food trucks onsite. No campaigning booths.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
- As of October 20, 2023, the 2023 Mistletoe Markets are full. If you submit an application, it will automatically be added to the waiting list.
- Our staff will email you to confirm receipt and/or acceptance of your application.
- November 18, December 9 & December 16, 2023: A 10x10 booth space is $10 per market. We cannot guarantee special requests. Your space will be assigned the week prior to the market and you will receive an email with your space number the Friday before the market. Limited to approximately 40 booths. First come, first served. Tables, chairs, tents and electricity are not provided.
- December 1, 2023: A 6x6 booth space is $10. This market will be held inside the Legion Field Fair building and under the Legion Field pavilion at our “Lights at Legion” event. Limited to appoximately 40 booths. First come, first served. Tables, chairs, and electricity are not provided. Tents are not allowed.
- Your products must meet local, state and federal requirements, if applicable, & you must abide by the City of Covington Fire Marshal requirements which will be emailed to you upon acceptance of your application.
- On November 18, December 9, & December 16, set up can start at 8 a.m. the day of the market.
- On December 1, set up can start at 4:30 p.m. the night of the market.
- If you are unable to attend, please inform our staff via email COVFarmersMarket@cityofcovington.org prior to the day of the market.
- Cancellations/absences could forfeit participation in future markets.
- Email will be the primary form of communication from our staff. Please check your email including your Spam folder.