The Customer Service department is here to assist you with your utility needs. The City of Covington provides electric, gas, water and sewer, garbage collection and stormwater services to customers in our jurisdiction. The customer service department strives to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers.
*You can email completed applications for service to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW ONLINE BILL PAY SERVICE
as of May 20, 2022
What this means for current customers:
If you are currently registered for services, you will need to re-register with the new platform for online account access once available. We will update you on how to access the new payment service when the system is operational.
If you have any questions regarding the new payment service, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 770-385-2000.
The City of Covington is pleased to announce that our new and improved online bill pay service is operational. The new service offers more features to easily manage your account anytime, from anywhere. You’ll soon be able to enjoy the convenience of setting up automatic payments, enrolling in e-billing, getting email payment reminders, and more.
You can look forward to being able to:
- Pay your utility bill anytime 24/7 via an easy-to-use online portal
- Manage your account and view up to two years of payment history
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay - save time and avoid late or missed payments
- On the go? Use Pay by Text to get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method
Prefer the phone? You'll be able to use your landline or mobile device to make a payment using our secure, 24/7 automated Pay by Phone feature.