Agenda for September 9, 2020 City Council Meeting
PLEASE NOTE: This City Council meeting is being held on a Wednesday since City Hall offices are closed for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, 9/7/20.
September 03, 2020
Due to circumstances necessitated by emergency conditions involving public safety and preservation of public services, public access to this meeting is limited to teleconference.
THE PUBLIC MAY ACCESS THIS MEETING BY CALLING
+1 929 205 6099
Meeting ID: 741-740-8400
WORK SESSION @ 5:30 PM
CITY OF COVINGTON
SEPTEMBER 9, 2020
Mayor Steve Horton, Mayor Pro-tem Susie Keck, Council members: Hawnethia Williams, Kenneth Morgan, Fleeta Baggett, Anthony Henderson, and Don T. Floyd, City Manager Scott Andrews, City Clerk Audra M. Gutierrez, and City Attorney Frank Turner, Jr.
- Call to order, invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
2. Discussion of the minutes from the Regular Council Meeting held on August 17, 2020.
3. Discussion of changes to the agenda.
4. Public comments for any item not on the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
No items to consider.
6. Discussion of public hearing on a text amendment regarding a Food Truck Ordinance.
7. Discussion of public hearing on a text amendment to delete Section 16.20.440 (Livestock, Quarters, and Enclosures, including poultry.
8. Discussion of Deer Management Assistance Program (DMAP).
9. Discussion of mosquito management plan.
10. Discussion of changing the City’s phone system to a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) system.
11. Discussion of bids for the City’s Lawn, Landscape, and Ornamental Maintenance Contract for 2020.
12. Discussion of bids for 2020 Local Maintenance Improvement Grant (LMIG).
13. Discussion of GDOT contract for the Atlanta - CVC - Contract 27, Construct SE Apron - Phase II (Site Preparation and Utilities).
14. Discussion of bids for three-phase pad mount transformer.
15. Discussion of revised mask order resolution.
16. Discussion of Police Department/Citizen’s Review Committee.
17. Public comments.
18. Comments from the City Manager.
19. Comments from the Mayor and Council.
Return to list.