City Council Meeting
Monday, February 1, 2021 | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
formerly City of Covington Planning & Zoning Building
2116 Stallings Street
WORK SESSION @ 5:30
RFQ for Energy Savings Program
CITY OF COVINGTON
FEBRUARY 1, 2021
Due to circumstances necessitated by emergency conditions involving public safety and preservation of public services, public access to this meeting is limited to teleconference.
THE PUBLIC MAY ACCESS THIS MEETING BY CALLING
+1 929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 741-740-8400
Mayor Steve Horton, Mayor Pro-tem Hawnethia Williams, Council members: Susie Keck, Kenneth Morgan, Fleeta Baggett, Anthony Henderson, and Don T. Floyd, City Manager Scott Andrews, Assistant City Manager Freddy Morgan, City Clerk Audra M. Gutierrez, and City Attorney Frank Turner, Jr.
1. Call to order and invocation.
2. Discussion of the minutes from the Regular Council Meeting held on January 19, 2021.
3. Discussion of changes to the agenda.
4. Public comments for any item on or not on the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
No items to consider.
6. Discussion of bids for a budgeted aerial bucket truck replacement for the Telecommunications division.
7. Discussion of bids for the Covington Town Center Blvd/ Alcovy Road traffic signal.
8. Discussion of fee schedule for the Planning and Zoning Department.
9. Discussion of Encroachment Agreement with ER Snell Contractor, Inc. for SR 142 Roundabout Water Main Relocation.
10. Public comments.
11. Comments from the City Manager.
12. Comments from the Mayor and Council.
13. Enter into Executive Session for the purpose of discussing land and litigation.